Dental Implants Razor Features:
- The Razor implant is designed to suit a wide range of bone types and bone augmentation procedures.
- The Razor implant has a wide range of restoration parts.
- It has a double thread of 2.2mm which increases the implant’s insertion speed.
- It has self-tapping capability.
- The Razor Implant has two spiral channels for improved integration.
- The micro rings on the implants neck improve the shear strength in the crest zone.
- The changes in the thickness of the thread improve bone compression.
- The Razor Implants are available in 3.3, 3.75, 4.2, 5 and 6mm diameters and in lengths of 6,7,8,10,11.5,13 and 16mm.
Increased insertion speed is provided by a dual thread of 2.2mm, combined with self-tapping capability.
The thread thickness changes from the apex to the neck with the same pitch, improving the compression of the bone during insertion Micro rings on the implant’s neck provide better initial stability by improving the interfacial shear strength at the crest zone.