The Eminence Dental Implant performs well for all indications, including soft and hard bone, single and double-stage surgical protocols, flapless and flapped procedures, and immediate and delayed loading procedures.
The Eminence Dental Implant accommodates the needs of novice and experienced Implant-users alike. What’s more, it features an exceptionally easy-to-use prosthetic connection, provides tactile feedback, and offers a choice of six positions, enabling easy positioning.
Eminence Dental Implant Features:
- The Eminence Dental Implant is designed to suit a wide range of bone types and bone augmentation procedures.
- The Eminence Dental Implant has a wide range of restoration parts.
- The micro rings on the implant’s neck improve the shear strength in the crest zone.
- The changes in the thickness of the thread improve bone compression.
- The Eminence Dental Implant are available in 3.75, 4.2, 5 and 6mm diameters and lengths of 6,7,8,10,11.5,13 and 16mm.
An Established and proven concept:
The original tapered implant mimics the shape of the natural tooth root. Designed for high initial stability.
Standardized, step-by-step, tapered drilling protocol simplifies site preparation and ensures predictable outcomes in all indications.
Unique surface treatment increases implant stability through the faster bone formation. Horizontal macro-grooves on the collar are designed to enhance soft tissue integration and stabilize the crustal bone.
The Eminence dental Implant has a high success rate, provided by a combination of an advanced geometric design with a new surface morphology.